Welcome!

This is your go-to destination for lifestyle insights, personal growth, emotional well-being, and career development. I also share practical tips on financial wellness — with a focus on credit improvement and savvy spending. Expect content ranging from home essentials and fashion finds to culinary delights and tech reviews. Whether you’re looking for inspiration, smart money tips, or simple ways to live with balance, there’s something here for everyone.

Styled by Rae: More Than a Hairstylist, 35+ Years of Trust, Care, and Confidence: Ms. Otelia's Corner

There are hairstylists who simply style hair.

Then there are hairstylists who have a way of helping you feel like yourself again.

For me, that hairstylist is Rae.

Rae has been my hairstylist for more than 35+ years, and that alone says a lot. In a world where so much changes, there is something special about having someone you trust to consistently support not only your appearance, but also your confidence.

Over the years, Rae has become more than someone who styles my hair. She has become an important part of my self-care routine, a confidence boost, and sometimes exactly what I need when I simply want to feel good again.

A hair appointment is not always just about beauty. Sometimes it is about restoration and confidence. Sometimes it is about walking into a space carrying the stress of everyday life and leaving feeling a little lighter than when you arrived.

That is exactly what happens every time I sit in Rae’s chair.

From the precision of her cuts to the softness of her styling, Rae has a way of creating looks that feel polished, effortless, and natural all at once. The consistency of her work always stands out. Whether I am dressed casually, going out to dinner, or simply taking everyday photos, my hair looks clean, elegant, and easy to maintain.

And honestly, that kind of skill matters.

Too often, hairstyling gets reduced to appearance alone, but a good stylist understands something deeper: hair is connected to confidence. It can affect how you carry yourself, how you enter a room, and sometimes even how you feel emotionally.

Rae understands that.

What I appreciate most is the care behind her work. Nothing feels rushed. Every appointment feels intentional. There is professionalism, warmth, conversation, and genuine pride in what she does.

That combination is rare.

The older I get, the more I appreciate experiences that leave me feeling peaceful instead of drained. Sitting in Rae’s chair has become one of my favorite forms of self-care.

It is not just about getting my hair done.

It is about feeling cared for.

Feeling refreshed.

And walking away feeling beautiful again.

That deserves recognition.

If you are looking for a stylist who values both beauty and confidence, Rae is definitely someone worth supporting.

Top Shelf Stylist Rae
1708 Pitkin Avenue
Brooklyn, NY
646.785.3978

Instagram: @top_shelf_stylist_rae

Thank you, Rae, for more than 35+ years of consistency, care, and amazing work. Your talent speaks for itself, but the way you make your clients feel is what truly makes you special.

No comments:

Post a Comment